In the first of the StoreFeeder Virtual Sessions 2020, we’ll look at how you can improve your listings using tools and features in StoreFeeder as well as a talk from guest speaker Clare Haines to enable you to create smarter listings and build a smarter marketplace.
13:00 – Introduction to StoreFeeder’s Virtual Sessions 2020
13:05 – Overview of today’s session; Smarter Marketplaces
13:10 – Update on eBay & Amazon’s business & shipping policies
- Learn how you can use and make the most of eBay and Amazon’s business and shipping policies within StoreFeeder.
13:25 – Update on eBay’s Managed Payments
- See how StoreFeeder works with eBay’s new Managed Payments system and what that means for you.
13:35 – How to use supplier stock for fast moving products
- Learn how to make use of your supplier’s stock feeds when listing to channel to ensure your products are always available for sale.
13:40 – StoreFeeder’s hints and tips for Smarter Marketplaces
- The StoreFeeder team explain some of most useful hints and tips we’ve found for creating and improving your listings across different channels.
13:50 – Enhance your eBay listings by Clare Haines
- Clare Haines, of eCommerce consultancy business Network Executives, takes you through ways of enhancing and optimising your eBay listings to get the most from your eBay store.
14:10 – Question and answer with Clare Haines
- If you have any questions for Claire then please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
14:25 – Session closing and overview of next weeks session
- A peek at what to expect from the second StoreFeeder virtual session; Ask the Team Session.
Virtual Sessions FAQ
How do I submit a question for the Ask The Team sessions?
Send any questions you have to email@example.com
How do I submit a question to the guest speakers?
Send any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate which sessions these relate to or who they are for.
Do I need to register for the event?
No, you just need to have a Zoom account in order to participate, but we do ask that you notify us as it would be great to know that you are joining us. To notify us please email email@example.com
How do I join the event?
If you are on the mailing list, you will have received an email telling you how you can join the Zoom meeting.
Are there limited places available?
Each webinar session is limited to 100 participants.
Will there be a charge to attend the webinars?
No, the events are all free of charge.
How do I stay current with updates?
We’ll be updating this page with more information about the sessions as new speakers and new discussion points are announced. You will be able to find more information on our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages as well as via email updates.