In the third of the StoreFeeder Virtual Sessions this year, we’ll cover how you can prepare your operations for Black Friday. We’ll also look at how you can use StoreFeeder to maximize your productivity throughout the Black Friday period, what we are doing at StoreFeeder to support you and we welcome Alex Huntley, Strategic Seller Manager at OnBuy, to the webinar this week.
Overview of today’s session; Black Friday preparation
- An outline of what you can expect from this Virtual StoreFeeder Session.
StoreFeeder Black Friday tips
- Tips and tricks you can apply to your listings to make the most of the Black Friday weekend.
How StoreFeeder is supporting you over the Black Friday period
Black Friday warehouse preparation
- Warehousing tips and best practice to implement in your picking and packing operation.
OnBuy as a sales channel and thoughts on Black Friday with Alex Huntley, Strategic Seller Manager at OnBuy
- Alex Huntley, Strategic Seller Manager at OnBuy, talks to you about using OnBuy as a sales channel and Black Friday.
Question and answer with Alex Huntley
- A question and answer session with Alex. If you have any questions, then please send them to email@example.com
Session closing and overview of next weeks session
- A peek at what to expect from the fourth StoreFeeder virtual session; Ask The Team.
Virtual Sessions FAQ
How do I submit a question for the Ask The Team sessions?
Send any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I submit a question to the guest speakers?
Send any questions you have to email@example.com. Please also indicate which sessions these relate to or who they are for.
Do I need to register for the event?
No, you just need to have a Zoom account in order to participate, but we do ask that you notify us as it would be great to know that you are joining us. To notify us please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I join the event?
If you are on the mailing list, you will have received an email telling you how you can join the Zoom meeting.
Are there limited places available?
Each webinar session is limited to 100 participants.
Will there be a charge to attend the webinars?
No, the events are all free of charge.
How do I stay current with updates?
We’ll be updating this page with more information about the sessions as new speakers and new discussion points are announced. You will be able to find more information on our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages as well as via email updates.