In the second of the StoreFeeder Virtual Sessions, we’ll cover how you can look at preparing and proofing your business for Brexit. We’ll cover ways you can use features in StoreFeeder to make the transition easier and we welcome Darren Hatton, Head Of Shipping Solutions, OBA & PCI Compliance at Royal Mail Parcels, to the webinar for a talk.
Overview of today’s session; Preparing For Brexit
- An outline of what you can expect from the days Virtual StoreFeeder Session.
Setting up and using shipping rules and packaging sizes
- Learn how you can create and update shipping rules so your orders automatically have the correct courier service applied. Also, a look at packaging sizes and how they work in StoreFeeder.
Brexit preparations; including HS codes (via import/export) and manifesting
- An explanation of what HS codes are, how you can find the correct ones for your products and how you can apply them in StoreFeeder. Also, a look at manifesting your orders.
New international carrier integrations
- See what international carriers StoreFeeder will be integrating with in the future.
Important changes relating to customs and VAT by Darren Hatton at Royal Mail Parcels
- Darren Hatton, Head Of Shipping Solutions, OBA & PCI Compliance at Royal Mail Parcels, talks to you about how VAT and the customs information related to shipping your orders is changing.
Question and answer with Darren Hatton
- A question and answer session with Darren. If you have any questions, then please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Session closing and overview of next weeks session
- A peek at what to expect from the second StoreFeeder virtual session; Black Friday Preparation.
Virtual Sessions FAQ
How do I submit a question for the Ask The Team sessions?
Send any questions you have to email@example.com
How do I submit a question to the guest speakers?
Send any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate which sessions these relate to or who they are for.
Do I need to register for the event?
No, you just need to have a Zoom account in order to participate, but we do ask that you notify us as it would be great to know that you are joining us. To notify us please email email@example.com
How do I join the event?
If you are on the mailing list, you will have received an email telling you how you can join the Zoom meeting.
Are there limited places available?
Each webinar session is limited to 100 participants.
Will there be a charge to attend the webinars?
No, the events are all free of charge.
How do I stay current with updates?
We’ll be updating this page with more information about the sessions as new speakers and new discussion points are announced. You will be able to find more information on our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages as well as via email updates.